In this article, we will walk you through the process of integrating your WooCommerce website with our Owl Prints Dashboard so you can sit back, relax and automate the process of ordering.
WooCommerce Integration with Owl Prints #
Follow the steps below:
- Login to your WordPress account and head over to the Tabs section on the left hand side of your screen.
- Select “WooCommerce” from this column and click on “Settings”. (Screenshot attached below for your reference)
3. Head over to “Advanced Settings” and select “Rest API”. (Screenshot attached below for your reference)
4. Select “Add Key” or Create an API key”.
5. You’ll see the below screenshot on your screen
- Please note the following for this integral step
- You may add a “Description” of your choice.”
- Select a Store as the “User”
- For “Permissions”, please select “Read/Write” option.
- Tap on “Generate API Key” once the above details are entered.
Note: Save these “Keys” generated as they will be used to integrate with the Owl Prints Dashboard.
6. Once the above steps are done, head over to “Legacy API” and check the tick box to “Enable the legacy REST API”. Now click on “Save Changes” and head over to your Owl Prints Account!
7. After heading over to your Owl Prints accounts, select “Integrations” from the left hand side column.
8. Select the “WooCommerce Store” option and fill out the details required (this will include the “Keys” generated in the 4th step) and “Save” the changes.
9. You can also save your “Order Settings” here according to your preference.
Your WooCommerce Integration is now done! Welcome aboard user!